“ МЫ УЧИМ ВАС ТАК, КАК ХОТЕЛИ БЫ, ЧТОБЫ УЧИЛИ НАС!”
1. What experience do you have in customer service?
2. Why do you want to work in a call center?
3. What skills do you possess that make you well-suited for a customer service position?
4. Describe a time when you had to handle an angry or dissatisfied customer.
5. How do you handle difficult or complex customer situations?
6. What do you think are the most important qualities to have when working in customer service?
7. How do you stay organized when dealing with multiple customer requests?
8. What tools or software are you familiar with for customer service?
9. How would you describe your communication skills?
10. In what ways can you make an unhappy customer feel better about the issue they are experiencing?
11. Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.
12. What do you think are the most important metrics to track in a customer service role?
13. How do you handle situations where you don't know the answer to a customer's question?
14. Have you worked with a team before? How do you handle working with a team?
15. How do you prioritize your workload when you have many tasks to complete?
16. What kind of training would you need to be effective in this role?
17. What kind of customer service policies have you implemented in the past?
18. What do you think are the biggest challenges of working in a call center?
19. What measures would you take to ensure you make the customers feel valued?
20. Describe a time when you had to handle a large volume of calls.
21. In what ways do you think technology has improved customer service?
22. How do you keep yourself motivated during difficult times?
23. What do you think is the most important thing to remember when handling a customer complaint?
24. Do you have experience with call-routing software? If so, which ones?
25. How do you balance following policies and procedures while also providing excellent customer service?
26. What steps do you take to ensure customer satisfaction?
27. Describe a time when you used critical thinking skills to provide a unique customer service solution.
28. How do you handle customers who refuse to provide necessary information?
29. What do you think sets great customer service apart from mediocre customer service?
30. Describe the most challenging customer service experience you have had.
31. How do you ensure that you are following all company procedures while on a call?
32. How do you adapt to changes in call center technology?
33. What do you think customers expect from a customer service representative?
34. What are some ways you stay up to date on the latest customer service trends?
35. Describe a time when you had to multitask while on the phone with a customer.
36. How do you provide empathy to customers while also maintaining professionalism?
37. What do you think is the most important part of the call center experience?
38. What measures do you take to ensure customer privacy and confidentiality?
39. Why is it important to follow up with customers after a call?
40. Describe a time when you used active listening to better understand a customer's issue.
41. How do you handle situations where a customer asks for something that you cannot provide?
42. Describe a time when you had to deal with a language barrier on a customer call.
43. How do you deal with customers who are experiencing a technical issue?
44. What do you think are the benefits and drawbacks of working in a call center?
45. Describe a time when you had to remain calm under pressure while handling a customer issue.
46. What do you think is the most important part of customer service?
47. What kind of feedback do you expect from your manager or supervisor?
48. Have you ever had to converse with customers in foreign languages?
49. How would you resolve conflict with a coworker or manager?
50. In what ways do you manage your time while dealing with multiple calls?
51. How do you provide customer service across different communication channels, such as email, phone, and chat?
52. How do you handle upset callers who are not happy with the product or service that you provide?
53. Have you ever been able to make a customer laugh or smile during a tough situation? How did you do it?
54. Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service to a customer.
55. What kind of education or training do you have that makes you well-suited for this customer service role?
56. What kind of qualities do you think will make you successful in this role?
57. In what ways do you develop strong relationships with customers?
58. How do you ensure you are following company values while on the job?
59. What would you do if the call volume was overwhelming during your shift?
60. Describe a time when you exceeded your own expectations in your role as a customer service representative.
61. What kind of office equipment are you familiar with using?
62. Have you ever dealt with a situation where the customer began to yell or scream at you? How did you handle it?
63. What kind of customer service challenges have you faced in the past, and how did you overcome them?
64. Do you have any experience with customer service surveys or feedback?
65. How do you handle a situation where the customer is asking for a refund?
66. What kind of verbal communication skills do you possess that make you ideal for this position?
67. How do you build rapport with customers you’ve only just met?
68. Describe a time when you successfully de-escalated a situation on a call.
69. What kind of customer service training do you believe would be most beneficial for you?
70. How do you handle a customer who keeps interrupting you on the phone?
71. What kind of computer programs are you proficient in using?
72. Describe a time when you were able to convert an upset customer into a loyal advocate.
73. How do you handle incomplete or missing information when dealing with a customer issue?
74. What kind of tech support experience do you have, if any?
75. How do you make sure the customer doesn’t feel rushed when you’re on a call with them?
76. What was the most difficult situation you’ve ever handled in a customer service role, and how did you handle it?
77. Describe a time when you had to deal with a customer who was not speaking clearly on the phone.
78. What kind of customer service metrics do you think would be most important to track for this role?
79. What kind of language skills do you have that might come in handy while working in a call center?
80. How do you handle situations where the customer is dissatisfied because their concerns were not addressed?
81. Describe a time when you had to handle a complex customer problem over multiple calls.
82. What kind of organizational skills do you have that can help you in a customer service role?
83. Have you ever had to deal with a customer who refused to listen to your suggestions for resolving their issue?
84. Describe a time when you had to handle a customer service request off-hours.
85. What do you think is the most important thing to do when first greeting a customer on the phone?
86. How do you handle a customer who refuses to provide their name or contact information?
87. Have you ever had to provide bilingual customer service? What kind of languages are you proficient in?
88. What kind of customer service goals do you have for yourself in this role?
89. Describe a time when you had to handle reporting a technical issue to a supervisor.
90. How do you handle difficult customers who refuse to cooperate or provide necessary information?
91. What kind of phone etiquette do you believe is most important for this role?
92. Tell me about a time where you had to let a customer know something they didn’t want to hear.
93. What are some common mistakes that customer service representatives make? How do you avoid making these mistakes?
94. Have you ever had to explain a complex problem to a customer in layman's terms?
95. How do you handle a customer who keeps repeating the same complaint over and over again?
96. Describe a time when you had to think on your feet to come up with a solution to a customer problem.
97. What kind of customer service policies have you implemented in past roles?
98. Have you ever had to deal with a customer who couldn’t understand what you were saying on the phone?
99. Tell me about a time when you learned something new while working in a customer service role.
100. What are some important things to keep in mind when handling customer complaints?
Вся информация на сайте носит справочный характер, создана для удобства наших клиентов и не является публичной офертой, определяемой положениями Статьи 437 Гражданского кодекса РФ.
Индивидуальный предприниматель Лобанов Виталий Викторович ИНН 071513616507 ОГРН 318505300117561